OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bike Riding!

I tried so hard to teach Emily how to ride a bike. She just would not do it without me holding on to the back of her seat constantly. I finally gave up. I was discouraged, she was discouraged, it was a mess. Then, while we were at Lisa's the other day, Emily picked up Ella's little bike, jumped on, and rode. She was as surprised as we were! Yesterday after school she decided to jump on her little bike. Here's her first attempt:



Jeff came home and insisted we take the wheels off of her big bike. Here's the results of that. "It's much easier!" she says.



Don't for get Monkey See Monkey Do Maicy:



And finally, a frustratingly sideways video of Maicy that I can't rotate! Any suggestions out there?

3 comments:

living in PA said...

Too cute!! Emily looks like a pro on the bike! Good job. :-) Maicy is adorable.

Anonymous said...

WOW look at her go on that big 'ol bike! That's a BIG bike~!!! Congrats Em and hugs cutie pie Maicy!!!!

MJ said...

How cute are they???? Thanks for sharing your blog with me!