OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The End of Tuesday...

Another crazy day come and gone. Maicy is still sick, and just wanted to be held. I got out the sling and toted her around all day. Thankfully she slept for several hours, so I was able to exercise AND work. Woooohooo! I crossed nothing off of my Top 10 List though.

This morning it was beautiful so I asked May if she wanted to go for a walk. Well, the dog thought I was talking to him, and he rocketed out the front door, sending things flying in his wake. Suddenly he's a puppy now? We make in 3 doors down and he stops to take the biggest crap of his life. Yuck. I clean it up and take the mess back home for our trashcan. I wash my hands and head back out. This time we got about 4 houses in the opposite direction before he started panting and wanting to lay down and kicking out his bum leg. So we rested, and then headed back home. Which I could probably have hit with a rock from our stopping point, that's all the more further we got. We stopped to watch the trash man do his job, and he talked to me about Bubs. He could tell he was an old dog at the end of his trail. The ChemLawn man said the same thing to me today. Now Bubba is resting happily after his long, tiresome walk.

Emily got off the bus with her bright sunshiney eyes. She's such a bright spot. She told me today that little calerpitters that couldn't crawl and were all white and tiny were actually called larva. I said "larva?" She said "YES! We got them in the mail today and are going to make butterflies!" LOL "make butterflies". Very cute. We took a walk down to the park, but it was even more windier than before and getting chilly. May was crabby, so we headed home for fish sticks, tater tots, and frozen peas. YUCK all around, except for the tots.

Jeff's finally on his way home.....not from Raleigh, not from Charlotte, but from Greensboro, NC. He's becoming an old hand at getting the airlines to change his flights at no cost to him. I'm tracking him via google earth (from fboweb.com) and via Flighttracker. Both very good sites. To take it one step further, I pull up his flight on google earth and then I pull up ALL inbound traffic to ORD and watch the traffic jam unfold. Right now he's at 24000 ft sandwiched between an American Eagle from ATL and a Skywest from Louisville. Yes, I'm an aviation dork.

No comments: