OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday Top 10

Thanks to Cat for starting this Top Ten idea....

Top 10 Things I Keep Putting Off...

1. Calling my work and finding out which paycheck I lost. I know it was sometime in November, and I know their records will clearly show which one hasn't been cashed, yet I keep putting it off.

2. Billing for my other job for February, March, and probably April. Why work if I don't bill? Well, I always bill Larry on time. The other two, it takes me a while.

3. Calling around for different auto insurance quotes. My rates went up $120/month because I received two speeding tickets in 3 years! I've been forbidden to speed again.

4. Calling same insurance company for an adjuster to come out and look at hail damage so we can get new siding.

5. Calling the furniture company to get our couch fixed. We paid for an all-inclusive warranty, why aren't we using it?

6. Calling whoever installed the carpet protector in my van. Again, all inclusive, why aren't we using it?

7. Calling the bank to get my password reset for online banking...so I can bill hours!

8. Getting my instrument rating. Clearly I don't want to fly professionally that badly if I keep putting it off. To be honest, if I get my instrument, I'll probably feel compelled to get my commercial, then CFI, and then to build hours for the airlines (American Eagle is hiring at 800 hours now) and I just don't want to do that. I'm lazy. I just want to fly for fun on pretty days. There, I said it.

9. Right now I should be on the treadmill since the sick littlest one is sound asleep.

10. Reading my Bible. Why is it that I'm too tired at night to read a Bible but not too tired to read a Tony Hillerman book? Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

LOL, Why is it you sound so much like me-- half the things on my procrastination list are phone calls! ~cat