OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Miscellaneous flying pix....

Just because.

Me going over my preflight checklist in the plane:



Me preflighting:



Straining fuel:


The cockpit:


Right after takeoff, turning crosswind: Actually, I think this the base to final turn. That's because the road below looks familiar and those stacks in the distance are in Kenosha, and on this particular day, I landed on 27. So....Base To Final:


Coming in for a landing. Why do I look high? I looked alot lower on base to final

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Now that is some blogworthy stuff! Cool! Thank you. How neat to see your flight stuff! I am so happy I nagged you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures, Sarah! I'm not sure who bugged you to get back on the blog-train but glad they did!!! You AMAZE me! Awesome pictures. Julie

Lisa said...

sorry to be so demanding, but isn't it time to post?! :)