OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dumb Neighbors

I can't wait until the neighbors move. They have a sold sign on their house, but it hasn't closed yet. They have two pitbulls, Gator and Venus and they are SO FREAKING OBNOXIOUS. Every morning at the crack of dawn, the lady is out there yelling GATOR GATOR GATOR GETHER GATOR GETHERGETERGETERGETER GETER VENUS NO NO NO NO NO NO VENUS NO and the dogs play while she wakes up the neighborhood. They're cute dogs. I thought they were docile dogs. But lately I've been waking up to snarling and fighting and GATOR NO STOP IT GATOR STOP while Gator attacks Venus.

Nice.

Now my kids aren't allowed to play in the front yard. Don't tell me that Pit Bulls are fine unless they've been bred to be nasty. These dogs have not been bred to be nasty. They WERE nice friendly docile dogs. But now out of the blue I hear snarling and fighting? WRONG. I've heard enough stories of Pit Bull maulings where the owners and all the neighbors, even the victims, say "oh and he was such a nice dog, too, never aggressive".

They can't move soon enough.

2 comments:

Maufi said...

LOL, actually pitbulls are nice. Paul is the one who deals with dog bites. Guess who has the most bites? No, not the pitbull, German Shepards!

And my dogs fight too, but they are so small that it is cute. LOL. It just sounds meaner coming from a big dog. That said...I only would get a pitbull puppy that I can raise myself, not an older one, that can be too dangerous, but that kind of goes for every dog.

But it sounds like they are a nuisance either way, so hopefully they are gone soon.

Ilka

Anonymous said...

Oh ugh...hope they're gone SOON. Is this the house you guys were looking at?