OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Top Ten....

Well, again sorry Cat I'm a day late on your Top Ten. Maybe you should start calling it the weekly Ten? Anyways, here's my 10...

Ten Things In My Grocery Cart...idea courtesy of Lisa.

1) Beer...how sad is that?

2) Tortillas

3) Milk for Maicy

4) Special K cereal, I eat that stuff all the time.

5) Bread

6) Coffee Creamer and/or flavored Tea.

7) Some variation on a baby product or baby food.

8) Goldfish Pretzels...again, an addiction of mine.

9) Waffles, the kids are obsessed with them. "Papa Style".

10) Diet Coke. No store run is complete without a car load of Diet Coke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...tell us about these waffles???

living in PA said...

Beer...not sad at all. What is sad is that I can't buy it, or wine, at the grocery store in this wicked state!