OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ten Things I Would Never, EVER....Own or Do.

Sorry, Cat but I needed a second topic on the Ten today.

Again, in no particular order. And if I offend someone who DOES do this stuff, I apologize. It's just not my style.

1. Have long hot pink nails... I saw a lady at the store yesterday, trying to look young and hip, and the long hot pink fake nails was NOT helping the cause.

2. Drive a Pearl White Escalade... Again, no offense to the people that I actually KNOW that drive one of these. It just seems so Soccer Mom to me. It screams Soccer Mom more than a minivan screams it. The lady above that I saw at the store? She jumped into her Pearl White Escalade. I just KNEW she would.

3. Go in a submarine... That scares the crap outta me. Anything that involves being covered up and in an unescapable place, small or large, scares me. So on that note....

4. Go in a cave...Or an underwater cave for that matter. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

5. Own a small long haired (or short haired) dog...I HATE SMALL DOGS. I am SO not a small dog fan. I can't stand them. They smell, their eyes run, their hair gets matted. GAG. My friend Colleen wants a small Lhasa Apso. UGH UGH UGH. The only exception to the "I HATE SMALL DOGS" rule is the Boston Terrier.

6. Go to Branson, MO...Is it just me or does that seem like the tackiest place on earth?!?!? It might be a wonderful place, but I'm not willing to spend the money or the time to find out.

7. Put a Ribbon magnet on my car...Again, sorry to those who do, that's fine by me, but NMS. You know, like the Save The Troops ribbon magnets? That come in every type of color and style? The ONLY exception would MAYBE be an SMA Awareness magnet, but again, it would have to be really small and not tacky.

8. Go on Survivor...I hate being wet and I hate being tired, and wet and tired and hungry are what that show is all about. And arguing and alliances and back stabbing. I've had enough of that in my life, so no thanks. Not even for a million dollars!!

9. Wear/Own a pair of Mom jeans...Why do Moms wear those jeans? You know, the high waisted LEE jeans? They're always LEE jeans. Always, and they're always too tight and so MOM-ISH. They would do much better to buy a smaller pair of low waist jeans, you can get them several sizes smaller than the typical Mom jean size.

10. Own a tanning bed...Again, if you do it, that's fine, but so NMS. I'm not a tanner. Skin cancer and wrinkles are just not my thing.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

LOL, I had a hard time too. I didn't even write a list.

Love the catch-up lists, what fun!

~cat

Mom2Morgan.Dylan said...

I'm sooo with ya on the high waisted Lee jeans. Blech. ~Dawn

Kay said...

I thought it would be an easy topic, but I had trouble too! :) Don't worry, even I don't own an SMA mangetic ribbon for my car. :)