OK so it's more fun than crazy, but it's still madness!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pictures!

YAY Spring is finally here. However fleeting it may be, it's nice when it's here. All of the trees are in bloom, when I moved here I thought it was so far north that I'd never see a flowering dogwood or crabapple again. But their is more HERE than where I came from. And tons of lilac bushes. Mine's always a late bloomer, so it won't be ready for another week or so.

I took the girls to a friend's house and used her tree for a photo shoot. Enjoy!





5 comments:

living in PA said...

I love the pictures!!! The girls are gorgeous and Maicy is growing up so quickly!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics, Sarah!!! I noticed you were MIA today...looks like for a good reason. What beautiful girls!!! Happy Spring to you all!

Mom2Morgan.Dylan said...

GREAT pictures Sarah! Our lilacs always come out just in time for Mother's Day! :o) ~Dawn

Maufi said...

Love those pics Sarah. They came out great.

Ilka

Cathy said...

What lovely pictures Sarah! I love them, your girls are so cute and getting so grown-up!!

~cat